Welcome to CHADS Coalition's Fundraising home page!
CHADS (Communities Healing Adolescent Depression & Suicide) Coalition works to end the tragic loss of young lives to suicide by raising funds for early-onset depression research, educating the community about teen depression, and advocating for mental health treatment for adolescents.
Our organization's goal is to raise $751,000 in 2014.
CHADS Coalition maintains very low operating expenses (26.8%) so your donation goes straight to work, saving young lives. In 2014 CHADS plans to:
- Give 810 Signs of Suicide presentations to 21,450 students, teacher and parents
- 1950 students will self-identify being at risk for depression or suicide
- Implement Olweus Bullying prevention Program in new 15 schools and support the 26 schools from 2012 and 2013
- Bullying incidents will be reduced by 35% in these schools
- Support 75 families in our Family Support program
- Conduct 10 in school support groups for students at risk for depression and suicide
- Continue supporting a senior researcher in innovative programs
CHADS is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donation may be tax-deductible.
Does your company match charitable donations? Be sure to submit your donation to your corporate-matching program.
Thank you for your support.