We are all saddened by the loss of one of our own, Sharon Schertel. She was a passionate enthusiastic and loved member of the CHADS family for over 2 years. She will be missed by all. If you would like to donate in her memory to CHADS Coalition please click HERE
Welcome to CHADS Coalition's Fundraising home page!
CHADS (Communities Healing Adolescent Depression & Suicide) Coalition works to end the tragic loss of young lives to suicide by raising funds for early-onset depression research, educating the community about teen depression, and advocating for mental health treatment for adolescents.
Our organization's goal is to raise $751,000 in 2014.
CHADS Coalition maintains very low operating expenses (26.8%) so your donation goes straight to work, saving young lives. In 2014 CHADS plans to:
- Give 810 Signs of Suicide presentations to 21,450 students, teacher and parents
- 1950 students will self-identify being at risk for depression or suicide
- Implement Olweus Bullying prevention Program in new 15 schools and support the 26 schools from 2012 and 2013
- Bullying incidents will be reduced by 35% in these schools
- Support 75 families in our Family Support program
- Conduct 10 in school support groups for students at risk for depression and suicide
- Continue supporting a senior researcher in innovative programs
CHADS is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and your donation may be tax-deductible.
Does your company match charitable donations? Be sure to submit your donation to your corporate-matching program.
Thank you for your support.